RECEIVER CONTROLLER RC-251
A REAL-TIME CONTINUOUS INDICATIVE DUST MONITOR WITH DATA LOGGING AND ALARM CAPABILITY
- Quick & easy single point installation with no moving parts
- Low capital & maintenance costs
- High sensitivity
- Can be calibrated to show emission levels in mg/m3
- Adjustable range from 1 – 1,000 mg/m3
- Minimum detection limit less than 1 mg/m3
The dust guard operates on the principle of Triboelectric charge transfer. The electrical charge carried by dust particles is captured by a highly sensitive Tribo-electric probe, amplified and then transmitted to the control unit. As the current generated by the charge is proportional to the concentration of particles present, an indicative signal of dust presence results. Dust guard is most suitable for use in low humidity gas streams with reasonably constant flows.
The control unit is mains powered & incorporates alphanumeric display with adjustable an alarm levels.
- Dust levels at which the red LED light, an alarm is triggered
- The emissions level at which the audible and visual alarm is triggered
|Type||Field / wall mounting|
|Detectable gases||All from transmitter|
|Electronics / processor||Micro – controller|
|Power supply||24 V DC for transmitter or 220 V AC / 50 Hz|
|Output||4 – 20 mA standard, potential free contacts|
|Digital output||RS – 232, RS – 485 / MODBUS|
|Operating temperature||0 – 55 °C|
|Input||4 – 20 mA from transmitter|
|Housing||Plastic ( IP 65 )|
|Optional accessories||Hooter, flasher|
Note: Specifications and Features will vary with application. The above are established and validated during design but are not to be construed as test criteria for every product. Due to HNL’s commitment to research, design and product improvement, specifications are subject to change without notice.