Work environments, as well as homes and offices, often require that people spend a majority of their time indoors. The air quality indoors can be up to 8 times worse than outdoors. As a result, individual’s long-term health and comfort are largely dependent upon indoor air quality.
- Indoor monitoring device for Air Quality Management
- Operated on 220 VAC adapter 3.7V DC
- Li-Ion battery backup for Emergency (2 hrs)
- Simple 5 buttons operation
- Displays up to 5 parameters – with Date and time
- User settable alarms and ranges
- Continuous measurement of Air Contaminants
Providing a comfortable, safe and healthy indoor environment is an increasingly important concern. Good indoor air quality increases concentration and productivity which can reduce health issues.
AQ – 102 is a wall mounted / Tabletop, multi-function instrument which features a menu-driven user interface for easy operation and provides quick, accurate information to measure and assess key IAQ (Indoor Air Quality) parameters.
- IAQ investigations
- Industrial hygiene surveys
- Baseline trending and screening
- Building commissioning
- Tracking down emissions to their source (point source location)