PORTABLE AIRBORNE PARTICULATE MONITOR PAQM
HNL Portable Airborne Particulate Monitor with an appropriate sample head is designed to display PM2.5 & PM10 particulate density in air.
Air containing Particulate is drawn through the auto – sampling head at an optimum rate. The suction is provided by a pump driven by DC Motor with dry or Rechargeable batteries.
- 0.0 – 999.9 microgram per cubic meter range.
- Automatic Constant flow control.
- Resolution of 0.1 microgram per cubic meter.
- Audio / visual alarm.
- Digital USB output.
- Ultra quiet operation.
Know the air you breathe.., in industries, homes and offices. The Portable Airborne Particulate monitor – PAQM ideal for PM10 & PM2.5, which makes particulate monitoring easy.
Unit monitors air for respirable particulates, survey workplaces air quality to prevent health related issues. It is lightweight and portable and gives instant readings in microgram per cubic meter.
It is characterized by : continuous automatic measurement, real time monitoring and data acquisition, LASER light scattering principle. It is accurate and reliable, factory calibrated, Low cost and affordable istrument.
The other characteristics includes:
1. 128 x 24 graphics display.
2. Fibre reinforced polycarbonate enclosure.
3. Automatic sampling.
4. LASER Light scattering sensor technology
5. 350 gm lightweight.
6. 1 MB data storage with data storage rate selectable every 1 Minute to 1 hour.