HANDHELD GAS ANALYZER IMPROVES EFFICIENCY, REDUCES POLLUTION & SAVES FUEL
- Portable, Rugged, Convenient and Economical
- Self Calibration & Self Diagnostic
- Displays Oxygen Content, Temperature Differential & Combustion efficiency instantaneously
- Long Life Oxygen Sensor-specific for the combustion process. No adverse effect of acidic gases like CO, SO2, NOx etc.
- Sturdy Chromel Alumel Thermocouple suitable for up to 1000 °C, 600 °C
- Easy to learn and easy to use: Powerful microcontroller provides acoustic & visual messages for easy use
HNL’s GA-100 is a small, handheld and a convenient instrument to test & achieve optimum combustion efficiency in boilers & furnaces, a dire necessity in today’s world of ever-increasing fuel costs and a great value for money with the quick payback period of few months.
- User Selectable Fuels – Oil, Coal, Gas
- Discrete LEDs to indicate – FAULTS, FUELS, Operation Status, Parameter on Display
- Automatic Self Calibration: Field Calibration is automatic & begins with every startup with fresh
air aspirated instead of Gas sample
- Automatic self-check for efficiency calculation: With aspirated fresh air specific percentage efficiency of the selected fuel is displayed as a check on its calculations
- Self Supervisory Diagnosis: Continuously checks the status of:-
1) Battery Voltage
2) Sample Flow
3) Oxygen Sensor
- Sturdy stainless steel sampling probe with extension tubing for ease of measurement
- The thermocouple in the tip of probe measures the temperature at a point of sampling to minimize error
- Time-tested high suction inbuilt sampling pump acts against the draft. Supervisory circuit continuously monitors it against failure.
- Inline Filter to Inbuilt Moisture & Dust, Disposable easy to replace filter element. Supervisory Diagnostic circuit continuously checks it against choking
- Retains the readings till the next sampling
- Compact Aluminum Housing
- Rechargeable Ni-cad battery pack with charger
- Maintenance & Spare Parts: Designed for maintenance-free operation.
- Long Life Sensor
B) Different Temp.
E) C02 (Calculated)
|0-25 % in Stack Gas|
B) Different Temp.
D) CO (for other, please contact HNL)
|Display||Alpha Numeric LCD|
|Fuels||User Selectable Oil, Coal , Gas|
|Sensors||Electrochemical Type K Thermocouple|
|Calibration||Automatic with Fresh Air Sample|
|+/- 0.25 %|
+/- 0.25 %
+/- 0.25 %
|Response Time||Maximum 30 Sec. at 95 % Variation|
|Self Diagnosis||Combustion efficiency test with diagnostic indications|
|Power Supply||Internal Ni-cad battery pack with external charger 220 V 50 Hz AC (Optional 110V, 50 Hz)|
|Working Temp||-5 °C to 55 °C|
|Storage Temp||-20 °C to 50 °C|
|Replacable Cartridge||-20 °C to 50 °C|
|External Dimension||222 x 105 x 40 mm|
|Accessories||Leather case with shoulder strap Battery charger, Operational Manual|
Note: Specifications and Features will vary with application. The above are established and validated during design but are not to be construed as test criteria for every product. Due to HNL’s commitment to research, design and product improvement, specifications are subject to change without notice.