A Small, Hand-held and a convenient instrument to test & achieve optimum combustion efficiency in boilers & furnaces. A dire necessity in today’s world of ever increasing Fuel costs. A great value for money with quick pay back period of few months.
- Portable, Rugged, Convenient and Economical.
- Self Calibration & Self Diagnostic.
- Displays Oxygen Content, Temperature Differential & Combustion efficiency instantaneously.
- Long Life Oxygen Sensor specific for combustion process.
- No adverse effect of acidic gases like CO, SO2, NOx etc.
- Sturdy Chromel-Alumel Thermocouple suitable for upto 600 °C .
- Discrete LEDs to indicate – FAULTS, FUELS, Operation Status, Parameter on Display.
- Sturdy stainless steel sampling probe with extension tubing for ease of measurement.
- Thermocouple in the tip of probe measures temperature at point of sampling to minimize error.
- Time tested high suction inbuilt sampling pump acts against draft. Supervisory circuit continuously monitors it against failure.
- Inline Filter to Inbuilt Moisture & Dust, Disposable easy to replace filter element. Supervisory Diagnostic circuit continuously checks it against choking.
- Retains the readings till the next sampling.
- Compact Aluminum Housing
- Rechargeable Ni-Cad battery pack with charger.
- Maintenance & Spare Parts : Designed for maintenance free operation. Long Life Sensor.
Combustion efficiency is determined by Oxygen content and temperature of Fuel gases. An excess air (Oxygen) condition reduces the efficiency as it carries away the heat while a deficient air (Oxygen) produces an incomplete combustion with consequent higher costs and increased polluting emissions.
A high Flue gas temperature indicates low efficiency as it carries away more energy. Simultaneous measurement of Oxygen and Temperature is essential to effect an optimum Fuel / Air ratio for maximum efficiency. HNL Fuel efficiency monitor precisely performs this function. In addition it calculates and displays the efficiency instantly to afford the operator a continuous feedback to adjust the burner controls to achieve the right Fuel/ Air ratio.
Automatic Self Calibration : Field Calibration is automatic & begins with every start up with fresh air aspirated instead of Gas sample.
Automatic self check for efficiency calculation: With aspirated fresh air specific percentage efficiency of the selected Fuel is displayed as a check on its calculations.
Self Supervisory Diagnosis : Continuously checks the status of :
1) Battery Voltage
2) Sample Flow
3) Oxygen Sensor
B) Different Temp.
E) C02 (Calculated)
|0-25 % in Stack Gas
B) Different Temp.
D) CO (for other, please contact HNL)
|Display||Alpha Numeric LCD|
|Fuels||User Selectable Oil, Coal , Gas|
|Sensors||Electrochemical Type K Thermocouple|
|Calibration||Automatic with Fresh Air Sample|
|+/- 0.25 %
+/- 0.25 %
+/- 0.25 %
|Response Time||Maximum 30 Sec. at 95 % Variation|
|Self Diagnosis||Combustion efficiency test with diagnostic indications|
|Power Supply||Internal Ni-cad battery pack with external charger 220 V 50 Hz AC (Optional 110V, 50 Hz)|
|Working Temp||-5 °C to 55 °C|
|Storage Temp||-20 °C to 50 °C|
|Replacable Cartridge||-20 °C to 50 °C|
|External Dimension||222 x 105 x 40 mm|
|Accessories||Leather case with shoulder strap Battery charger, Operational Manual|
Note : Specifications and Features will vary with application. The above are established and validated during design, but are not to be construed as test criteria for every product. Due to hnl’s commitment to research, design and product improvement, specifications are subject to change without notice.