HNL’s Model RC-250 (Wp/Ex)of single and up to 16 channel digital indicators sets a new standard for performance, features, value and reliability. With in-built functionality, easy digital programmability, communication and powerful Windows based software, thiis economical scanner is ideal for monitoring, recording and logging applications.
- Field / wall mount receiver-scanner with Graphic LCD display and datalogging .
- Inputs from up to 32 transmitters, multi-gas configuration with self-integrity check.
- Simultaneous display and common 2 number relay output of 5A@120 VAC SPDT (Non-inductive load, Form-C).
- All detectable gases from transmitter.
- Adjustable LOW and HIGH visual LED alarms.
- Ambient monitoring, gas leak application, RS-232, RS-485 output.
- Optional accessories: Cable, hooter, datalogger, external printer.
Thanks to RC-250’s exclusive software, you can export the data you gather as text to create graphs and produce hard copy reports. All active inputs can be manually selected or automatically scanned. A front panel channel indicator accompanies the displayed data of gas concentration and unit of its measurement. Individual alarm limits can be assigned to each channel. A built-in 5A rated form-C relay is energized, whenever the limit on any channel is exceeded. Alarm conditions can be programmed for manual acknowledgement or for automatic reset.
The Receiver-controller Scanner RC-250 has the following features:
1. Single and up to 16 input models, single or multi-gas configuration.
2. Self-integrity check, simultaneous display of channel numbers, concentration and unit of measurement.
3. LOW and HIGH alarm indication for each channel, common relay output for ALARM and FAULT.
4. Log real-time data, create exportable data files, view all channel data and ALARM status.
5. Resolution: 0.1/1° selectable, RC-250 with data logger & RS-232/485 communications.
6. DC output to Power Transmitter.
Note : Specifications and Features will vary with application. Due to HNL’s commitment to research and product improvement, specifications are subject to change, without notice.