Ambient Air Quality Monitoring
The Ambient Air Quality Monitoring Systems or AAQMS manufactured and sold at HNLSystems.com monitors the level of pollutants accurately. The air monitoring systems are custom designed to best meet each application’s unique demands. From a single analyzer to complete turnkey systems (Both Mobile and Fixed) with shelters, hard wired or wireless data transfer to the pollution boards. HNLSystems provides a wide range of products and solutions to meet much of the Ambient Air Quality Monitoring demands. We talk to our customers about their specific needs and tailor the ambient air quality monitoring system accordingly.
- Conventional Analyzers – SO2, H2S, NOx, NH3, CO, CO2, O3, and HC BTX Analyzer – Benzene, Toluene, and Xylene Particulate Monitoring -TSP, PM10, PM2.5 using Meteorological Sensors
- PERSONAL AIR SAMPLER – HNL Personal air sampler with an appropriate sample head are designed to collect virtually any industrial contaminant including particulate samples like dust, fibres, fumes and mists as well as vapours and gases where a high flow rate is permitted.
- PORTABLE AIRBORNE PARTICULATE MONITOR PAQM – HNL Portable Airborne Particulate Monitor with an appropriate sample head is designed to display PM2.5 & PM10 particulate density in air.
- Air containing Particulate is drawn through the auto – sampling head at an optimum rate. The suction is provided by a pump driven by DC Motor with dry or Rechargeable batteries.
- AMBIENT AIR MONITORING – The AQ-150 utilizes an optical layout consisting of an infrared emitter and silicon detector. As particles enter the sensing area an analog output, current or voltage, provides a signal which is proportional to the particle concentration.
- AMBIENT AIR QUALITY STATION – Air Quality stations deliver precise measurement data in real-time for a wide range of air pollutants in a discreet and compact package. Measureable parameters include: ozone (O3); nitrogen dioxide (NO2); nitrogen oxides (NOx): carbon monoxide (CO); carbon dioxide (CO2); sulphur dioxide (SO2); volalite organic compounds (VOC); and particulate matter by mass (PM10 and PM2.5) or size distribution (0.3 to 10 µm, 8-channels)